Accounts are subject to approval. The terms of the account, including any fees or features, may change. See the Deposit Account Agreement and Account Terms and Conditions Schedule of Fees and Charges for the terms and conditions associated with the product.
1. Premier Checking requires $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly service charge with $50,000 average daily balance or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option*, otherwise $29 per month. Paper statement fee waived. Premier Clients may be invited to exclusive Fremont Bank events throughout the year. Fremont Bank does not provide any guarantee regarding the number of invites you will receive. This is a variable rate account. Premier Clients have exclusive access to Premier Money Market and Premier Certificate of Deposit accounts. These products are only available to Premier Banking clients. Interest rates are set at the Bank’s discretion and are subject to change at any time before or after the account is opened, without prior notice. Fees may reduce earnings.
2. Freedom Checking requires $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly service charge with monthly direct deposit of at least $500 or $1,500 average daily balance or $5,000 with Combined Balance Option*, or Students under 26, or 10 or more qualifying debit card transactions*** in a statement cycle, otherwise $10 per month. A Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to your account. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify as a Direct Deposit. A $2.00 paper statement fee applies; waived for e-statements9.
3. Cornerstone Checking requires $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly service charge with Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit, otherwise $15 per month. A $2.00 paper statement fee applies; waived for e-statements
4. ATM Rebates: ATM surcharges will be automatically rebated for any other Bank-owned and operated ATM in the United States.
5. Mobile Banking: Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Fremont Bank Personal Online Banking and download the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App. There is no charge from Fremont Bank but messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile internet browser is required in order to use some optional features of Services.
6. uChoose Rewards®: Separate enrollment of eligible debit card in UChoose Rewards is required. Eligibility and participation are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. Taxes, if any, are account holder's responsibility. The value of rewards from redeemed points may be reported to the IRS as miscellaneous income on Form 1099–MISC in the year redeemed.
7. Mobile Card Management: Requires enrollment in Mobile Banking. Enrollment in Online Banking and Fremont Bank’s Mobile Banking App. Messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile internet browser is required in order to use some optional features of Services.
8. New account rewards offer is valid for new Fremont Bank Cornerstone personal checking clients only. Clients who currently have a personal checking account with Fremont Bank as a primary or secondary account holder are not eligible for this reward. To receive $150 new account rewards: open a new Fremont Bank Cornerstone Checking account and receive $50 for each of the following completed activities within the first 60 days of account opening, up to $150 total. 1) Direct Deposit: Earn $50 when you establish a recurring direct deposit6 of $500 or more. 2) Online Bill Pay: Earn $50 when you complete two or more online bill payments 3) Debit Card: Earn $50 when you make 25 or more qualifying debit card purchase*** greater than $5 made with your personal Fremont Bank Debit Card within 60 days of account opening. Maximum $150 new account rewards**.
9. e-Statements (electronic statements) are free but you must enroll in Online Banking and have a working connection to the internet with email capability. If you cancel e-Statements, your account will be subject to the paper statement fee beginning with the end date of the statement period in which e-Statements are cancelled.
* The Combined Balance Option allows you to combine certain balances to avoid paying monthly service charges on your eligible checking account. The Combined Balance Option requires identical account ownership. You can avoid the monthly service charge on only one checking account by choosing the Combined Balance Option. The Option is activated on any day the checking account balance falls below the minimum amount required to avoid the monthly service charge. When that happens, the balance of the checking account will be combined with the lowest month-to-date minimum balance(s) in the flexed account(s) to determine if you meet the balance requirement.
** Rewards will be credited to the account and reported as interest and Fremont Bank may issue an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflect the value of the account credit.
*** A qualifying debit card transaction is defined as a point-of-sale (POS) purchase using your PIN (Personal Identification Number), purchases you sign for, internet, phone and mail order purchases, small dollar purchases that do not require a signature or PIN, and bill payments where payee processes the transaction as a credit transaction. Qualifying transactions from same account but with different cards are combined. Transactions that do not qualify include ATM transactions, cash transactions and refund/return transactions.