Accounts are subject to approval. The terms of the account, including any fees or features, may change. See the Deposit Account Agreement and Account Terms and Conditions Schedule of Fees and Charges for the terms and conditions associated with the product.
1. Premier Checking requires $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly service charge with $50,000 minimum daily balance or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option*, otherwise $29 per month. Paper statement fee waived. Premier Clients may be invited to exclusive Fremont Bank events throughout the year. Fremont Bank does not provide any guarantee regarding the number of invites you will receive. This is a variable rate account. Premier Clients have exclusive access to Premier Money Market and Premier Certificate of Deposit accounts. These products are only available to Premier Banking clients. Interest rates are set at the Bank’s discretion and are subject to change at any time before or after the account is opened, without prior notice. Fees may reduce earnings.
2. Freedom Checking requires $100 minimum opening deposit. No monthly service charge with $500 or more direct deposit or $2,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 with Combined Balance Option*, or Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit, otherwise $29 per month. A Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to your account. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify as a Direct Deposit. A $2.00 paper statement fee applies; waived for e-statements.
* The Combined Balance Option allows you to combine certain balances to avoid paying monthly service charges on your eligible checking account. The Combined Balance Option requires identical account ownership. You can avoid the monthly service charge on only one checking account by choosing the Combined Balance Option. The Option is activated on any day the checking account balance falls below the minimum amount required to avoid the monthly service charge. When that happens, the balance of the checking account will be combined with the lowest month-to-date minimum balance(s) in the flexed account(s) to determine if you meet the balance requirement.
3. ATM Rebates: ATM surcharges will be automatically rebated for any other Bank-owned and operated ATM in the United States.
4. Mobile Banking: Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Fremont Bank Personal Online Banking and download the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App. There is no charge from Fremont Bank but messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile internet browser is required in order to use some optional features of Services.
5. uChoose Rewards®: Separate enrollment of eligible debit card in UChoose Rewards is required. Eligibility and participation are subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. Taxes, if any, are account holder's responsibility. The value of rewards from redeemed points may be reported to the IRS as miscellaneous income on Form 1099–MISC in the year redeemed.
6. Mobile Card Management: Requires enrollment in Mobile Banking. Enrollment in Online Banking and Fremont Bank’s Mobile Banking App. Messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile internet browser is required in order to use some optional features of Services.