Introducing the card that gives you more
Business Platinum Mastercard®
Our lowest APR card allows you to carry a balance each month and enjoy a low monthly payment.
- Special Financing for your first 6 months
- 0.00% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for your first 6 months. After that, a variable APR that is currently 11.24% to 19.24% APR will apply based on creditworthiness.1
- Great Option for consolidating debt to pay down your balances on other credit cards faster or to save on interest
- Mastercard Platinum benefits
Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard®
Turn everyday spending into rewards.
- A great rewards card that consistently gives you 1 point for every dollar you spend2
- Wide range of redeemable rewards: you have many choices when it comes to redeeming your rewards and there is no limit to the number of points you can earn
- Mastercard/ Platinum Rewards benefits
Business World Mastercard®
Enjoy higher credit limits and 2x points on travel purchases
- Earn 2xpoints for every dollar spent on travel (airfare, hotel, car rental) and dining, and 1 point per dollar for all other purchases2
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
Each of our credit card
offers these great benefits:
- Multiple payment options, including automatic debit, online banking, or by mail
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Online account access anytime, from anywhere
- Consolidated company statement or individual statements to each cardholder
- Ability to set individual spending limits for employees
Lines of Credit
Access the working capital you need to run your business effectively with a line of credit. Learn More...
Platinum Rewards Master Card Features
Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
1. A Balance transfer fee, either 3% or $10, of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater, will be charged for each balance transfer completed as a part of this promotion. Payments are allocated to posted balances. If your account has balances with different APRs, we will allocate the amount of your payment equal to the Total Minimum Payment Due to the lowest APR balances first. Payment amounts in excess of your Total Minimum Payment Due will be applied to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs.
2 We group similar merchant category codes into Purchase Categories that are used to calculate the stated rewards points. We make every effort to include all relevant merchant category codes in the listed Purchase Categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a Purchase Category, the merchant may not provide us with the merchant code that will fall within that Purchase Category. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that a purchase will qualify for more than the standard 1 (one) rewards points as any purchase where a merchant uses a category code outside of the eligible Purchase Category does not qualify for additional rewards points. Bonus points: Upon approval, we will mail a letter acknowledging your new account. The Rewards Bonus period begins on the date of the new account letter and ends 90 days later.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Mastercard and Masterpass are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites