Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where every month we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
Only 2.5 years, but it felt like home as soon as I walked in the front door.
2. What is your title and what department do you work in?
I’m the Senior Manager of Treasury Management Solutions. I help Fremont Bank clients with their cash position, offer the resources to maximize their cash flow, decrease potential fraud, and streamline processes.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
Listening to what is not spoken and being able to articulate that.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
Golf, chocolate, and ChapStick.
5. What’s your favorite book?
“Becoming,” by Michelle Obama. What I took from it was finding your voice, being empowered, and always striving for personal growth.
6. Favorite place to be?
Pismo Beach, our diamond right here in California. Delicious food, hotels right on the beach, and great golf courses.
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to
use Fremont Bank?
If you are tired of being just a number and want more than just a bank, if you want a partner that you can depend on when things get tough, then we’re the only banking partner for you.