Our goal is to develop and maintain partnerships within the wholesale lending community by consistently providing a rewarding, reliable experience. We provide our mortgage broker business partners a full array of products and services including exciting Portfolio lending opportunities and access to Home Equity Lines of Credit. We are committed to customer service and recognize that it is essential to long term mutually profitable relationships.
CloseBecome an Approved Fremont Bank Broker
If you are interested in becoming an approved Fremont Bank broker, please fill out the form below.
To put this in simple terms, we offer a friendly, accessible and hands-on approach to wholesale lending with lending decisions made right here in California. By becoming an approved broker, you will enjoy attractive pricing, programs and service. We stand beside you with our fully dedicated team of sales and operations professionals.
We have expanded our guidelines to broaden your clients options and bring you more business! Effective August 1st, 2017 our Portfolio 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages have expanded to match our 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages guidelines. Below are the highlights of our combined 5/1 & 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Please note the 2 remaining differences between the products below.
5/1 and 7/1 Portfolio ARMs
- Interest-Only option available*
- Primary to $2,500,000
- 2nd home & investment to $1,000,000
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- Over 10 investment properties financed
- Alternative income & asset depletion options
- Cash out up to $500,000
- 2 year short-sale seasoning
- 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages qualify with no rate shock (fully amortizing payment at the higher of fully indexed rate or note rate) which allows for greater qualifying flexibility
- Qualifying rate for 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages contains a payment shock of 2% over the start rate or fully indexed rate
- Base rate is typically 0.250% higher than the 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages
*Interest-Only option available to qualified borrowers at an additional 0.25% rate. Ensure that consumers have sufficient information to clearly understand loan terms and associated risks prior to making a product choice.
Now is a great time for your borrowers get a jumbo loan at Fremont Bank. We offer very competitive rates at generous loan amounts. Your clients can borrow more with attractive fixed rate and adjustable rate options.
Alternative Income and
Asset Depletion Options
Check out these great features:
- Borrow up to $2.5 million on primary residences
- Cash out up to $2.5 million Fixed, $2 million ARM
- Purchase or refinance loans
- Max LTV/HCLTV is 85%; no mortgage insurance required
- Investment homes up to $1 million
- Max LTV/HCLTV on investment homes is 65%
A combo loan is a great way for your borrowers to purchase a property using a first mortgage and a second equity line of credit.
- Lower costs
- Blended Rates
- Potentially lower payments by eliminating PMI
- Streamlined underwriting process
- One convenient closing
- Exceptions considered, call for details
The mortgage programs described herein are intended for mortgage
broker use only and is not a consumer credit advertisement or for general public distribution.
If you are interested in becoming an approved partner, click here or contact your Fremont Bank Account Executive. Loans are subject to credit review and approval. For more information, please see our rate sheets for pricing and product details. The information contained is subject to change without notice.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites