As we complete our system update, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you will need your login credentials for Personal Online Banking.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Please Note: This update is time sensitive and can be completed on or after May 21, 2014.
Please make sure that you are on the most current version of Quicken and that you have applied any recommended patches. Click here for the Quicken 2014 Mondo Patch.
Please Note: The name of the buttons referenced may vary depending on the services you currently use and the version of Quicken you are using.
Task 1: Update Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing up Data Files and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Updates, select Check for Updates and follow the instructions.
Task 2: Deactivate Your Account(s) At Fremont Bank
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side
- Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
- Remove the checkmark from I want to download transactions.
- Click Save.
- Click Continue when asked to confirm this deactivation.
- Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each account at Fremont Bank.
Task 3: Re-activate Your Account(s) at Fremont Bank
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu > Update Selected Online Account.
- Click List > Select Fremont Bank Direct Connect.
- Click Continue.
Note: Select Direct Connect for the Connection Type if prompted.
- Enter your Login Credentials for Fremont Bank.
- In the Choose your Accounts screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, you will want to select your existing account.
Important: Select Link under action column.
- Repeat step 6 for each additional account you wish to download into Quicken Essentials.
- Click Save.
Thank you for making these important changes!
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites