As we complete our system update, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you will need your login credentials for Personal Online Banking.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes. If you have a MAC, please click here for instructions.
Please Note: This update is time sensitive and can be completed on or after May 21, 2014.
Please make sure that you are on the most current version of Quicken and that you have applied any recommended patches. Click here for the Quicken 2014 Mondo Patch.
Please Note: The name of the buttons referenced may vary depending on the services you currently use and the version of Quicken you are using.
Task 1: Update Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Quicken Help. Search for Backup Data File and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Quicken Help. Search for Update Software and follow the instructions.
Task 2: Deactivate Your Account(s) At Fremont Bank
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
- Click on the General or General Information tab.
- Remove the financial institution name. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2 – 7 for each account at Fremont Bank.
Task 3: Re-activate Your Account(s) at Fremont Bank
- Open the account register that you want to enable for online account access.
- Choose Account Actions (gear icon) menu > Set Up Online.
- Enter Fremont Bank Direct Connect and click Next.
- Type your User ID and Password. Click Connect.
- You will be presented with a list of accounts available for online access.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link or Exists in Quicken and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
Important: Do NOT select New or Add In Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken.
- After all accounts have been matched, click Next.
- You will receive confirmation that your account(s) have been added.
Click Done or Finish.
Thank you for making these important changes!
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites