Skip the bank line, deposit slips and ATMs by depositing your check from the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App. Making a deposit is as easy as snapping a picture with Mobile Deposit.
Make a Mobile Deposit Today:
- Download the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App from your device store
- Log into the Mobile Banking App
- Select Deposit from the navigation bar
- Select Deposit Check
- Choose an Account and enter the Check Amount.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Verify the information and confirm the deposit
Mobile Deposit Tips
Review the Terms and Conditions for more detailed information about Mobile Deposit.
- There is a maximum daily deposit limit of $2,500 and a monthly maximum of $5,000.
- Endorse the back of the check and label it “For Mobile Deposit”
- Place the check on a solid background for good contrast
- Find good lighting, avoid shadows across the check
- Make sure all four corners are within the on-screen image
- Hold your smartphone or tablet flat, keep it as square to the check as possible
- Make sure the image is not blurry and the numbers across the bottom (MICR) are legible
- Read the Mobile Deposit Usage Guidelines for more helpful tips
- For more information on how to secure your mobile device, view our Mobile Security Tips.
1 Mobile Deposit service is for personal deposit accounts only and is subject to eligibility. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhones® 4 and iPads® 2 or newer models (iOS 5.0.1+) and Android™ devices (2.3+) with 2.0+ mega pixel and auto-focus camera. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in any Mobile Banking service.
All third-party companies, products, and service names are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites