What is a trust and why should you have one? A personal trust is a written record of a client's wishes. It should reflect the unique goals and circumstances of his/her life and family's needs.
A trust can:
- Provide for professional oversight of financial affairs
- Take advantage of tax saving opportunities
- Specify how and when assets are distributed to family, other heirs, friends, or favorite charities
Trusts can even accommodate the special needs of family members or set aside funds for specific purposes. Whatever the goals, a personal trust can give you the flexibility to make long-lasting decisions that will benefit the individuals or causes that are important to you.
Selecting a trustee does not have to be a choice. Often grantors select a corporate trustee and an individual both serving as co-trustees. Our team of experienced trust professionals can assist with the following:
- Living and Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trust
- Successor Trustee for Living Trusts
- Agent for the Trustees of Living Trusts
- Custody of Securities and other Assets
- Executor of Estates and Trustee for Trusts Under Wills
- Financial strength
- Greater stability and continuity
- An experienced team of trust and investment professionals
- An impartial, unbiased viewpoint
- Experience dealing with family wealth issues
- Professional Investment Management
- A customized investment strategy for each trust in accordance with the grantor's instructions
- Effective tax management strategies
- Absolute compliance with federal/state regulators
We work with other Professional Advisors such as CPAs and Attorneys and offer advice, counsel, and education in investments, estate plans, taxes, and other financial matters. We also have computerized record keeping and preparation of regular and annual account reports.
Let our Wealth Management Professionals help you design a strategy to maintain and grow the nest egg you have worked so hard to build.
Trust and Investment Management Services offered through Fremont Bank:
|Not FDIC Insured
||Not Bank Guaranteed
||May Lose Value
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency
||Not a Bank Deposit
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites