Hi, I’m Leandro Vicuna, Director of Trust Services at Fremont Bank. I have provided trust and financial services for high net worth individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations for over 15 years. I also advise on best practices and wealth transfer strategies to deliver meaningful fiduciary solutions to my clients. I am passionate about serving the needs of my community, and I enjoy offering my clients customized trust solutions tailored to their unique needs.
Whether you are looking for a trustee of your own trust, or you're a beneficiary of a trust, Fremont Bank can provide the highly personal service you deserve. Our seasoned trust officers are subject matter experts in estate planning and they're genuine and caring about satisfying clients various needs.
Fremont Bank's refreshing approach:
- We take pride in accepting special needs trusts. But, we are also happy to accept trusts with real estate assets, estate settlements, challenging trusts and more;
- Each Trust Officer only has 50 fiduciary relationships or less which provides them quality time to give their clients prompt and personalized attention;
- Our pre-acceptance process is hassle free and completed in a timely manner;
- We provide complimentary trust reviews;
- We actively work with client's existing attorneys and accountants;
- We can retain existing financial advisors while acting as trustee;
- We can act as co-trustee;
- We have a local team of personable Trust Officers, Real Estate Officers and Executive Directors;
- We establish transparent expectations up front with co-fiduciaries and/or beneficiaries to avoid any surprises with how the trust will be administered;
- We promptly review discretionary distribution requests and quickly inform relevant parties of our decision; and
- We do not invest in proprietary funds.
When settling an estate, trustees and executors are faced with tax and legal complexities that can be quite overwhelming. Fremont Bank’s experienced trust officers can alleviate the stress of an estate settlement. When Fremont Bank is named as successor trustee or executor for estate settlement, a dedicated trust officer will objectively execute tasks in a timely manner on your behalf.
We do not take unnecessary risk in an attempt to outperform the market. We take the time to understand what matters most to you. Depending on your time horizon and capacity for risk, we customize an asset allocation to achieve your unique goals and minimize risk by diversification across asset classes.
Whether you need to park funds or hold them in escrow for a certain duration, we are happy to secure custody assets on your behalf.
Trust and Investment Management Services offered through Fremont Bank:
|NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
||NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
||MAY LOSE VALUE
||NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites