Estate planning can be a crucial part of financial planning. You have to think not only about your goals today, but also for future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it's time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
At FB Financial Services, our LPL1 Financial Representatives can help you, we’re here to answer all your questions and can help you create a plan, so you can feel confident your assets are distributed the way you desire.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan, let us help you uncover:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away?
- Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf if you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
Contact us today at (800)400-7067 to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.
To learn more about our investment and financial planning services, visit us on our new FB Financial Services website.
1 Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, member FINRA/SIPC.Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Fremont Bank and FB Financial Services, a Division of Fremont Bank are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
LPL Financial and FB Financial Services representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. For such guidance, please consult your tax and/or legal advisor.
Investment and Insurance Products offered through LPL Financial are:
|NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
||NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
||MAY LOSE VALUE
||NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY