Fremont Bank will be performing system maintenance during the overnight hours on Saturday, May 20 and Saturday, May 27. We have scheduled this work to create as little disruption to you as possible.
During these times, several of our services will not be available; a complete list of the planned outages is below. We apologize for the inconvenience.
5/20 3 AM - 8 AM
- Business online banking and mobile banking will be unavailable
- Personal online banking will not have stop payment or internal transfer services available
5/20 7 PM - 5/21 11 AM
- Online access to your Fremont Bank mortgage or home equity line will be impacted
5/27 7 PM - 5/28 11 AM
- Business online banking will be impacted
- Personal online banking will not have RT transfers, check images, statements or mortgage information available
- Our Client Contact Center will be impacted
- Our website will be down
Fremont Bank remains committed to making investments that improve your overall banking experience with us. The system maintenance we are performing will improve our technology platforms and provide a stronger foundation for continued digital enhancements. We are working to ensure this upgrade happens smoothly and we apologize for any inconvenience.
If you need assistance
Our Client Contact Center is available Monday through Friday 8 AM to 7 PM, and Saturday and Sunday 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Please call (800) 359-2265 to speak with a representative.