At Fremont Bank, we collect most of our information directly from you. How much we collect depends on you. If you are a visitor at one of our branches, no information is collected about you. If you are, or become, a customer of Fremont Bank, we may collect the following information:
- Your name, address, social security number, assets and income as listed on forms you fill out with our bank Transaction information such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit usage
- Credit information from consumer reporting agencies or other third parties when necessary to an application
We may use this information to protect and administer your personal accounts and transactions, to comply with state and federal banking regulations, and to help improve or design our products and services.
We do not sell or share personally identifiable information about you with others, except:
- To help assure the accuracy and security of the information. For example, we may provide information to consumer reporting agencies
- In connection with the acquisition or sale of loans.
- In connection with inquiries made by merchants or others about a transaction you made with them.
- To help us identify products and services we offer that may appeal to you.
- As part of any legal or regulatory requirements imposed on us.
Only authorized and fully vetted Fremont Bank employees and vendors who have a legitimate business need to know the information are authorized to access personally identifiable information. We share the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, and we require our vendors and employees to comply with strict standards of security and confidentiality.
We do not share information with others under programs where the other person will use the information to market their products or services to you.