Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in Zelle®?
It’s easy — Zelle is available for personal checking accounts within Fremont Bank’s mobile banking app and online banking as part of our Payments Services! To access Zelle, you must enroll in Payment Services through Personal Online Banking first. Once enrolled, you can access Zelle from Personal Online Banking or the mobile banking app. We recommend you enroll before someone sends you money – this will help you get your first Zelle payment faster.
Enroll in the Payment Services:
- Log in to Personal Online Banking and select the Payments tab
- Review your information and complete the validation step
- Select what else can I do? on bottom right corner
- Select the Send Money With Zelle tab
- Register your Email or Phone number within Zelle, and confirm your account
You are ready to send money with Zelle.
Already Enrolled in the Payment Services:
Access Zelle through Online Banking
- Log in to Personal Online Banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Select Send Money with Zelle, or if you don't see that option, select what else can I do
Access Zelle through the Mobile App
- Log in to Fremont Bank mobile app
- Under Quick Links, select Send money with Zelle
What is my limit for Zelle®?
After you selected a recipient from your contact list (under the Send tab), click on the Limits icon to see how much you can send.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites