Options designed for your needs
We’ve made transferring money even easier with Bank to Bank External Transfers1. With a few clicks in Personal Online Banking, you can move money between your Fremont Bank deposit accounts2 and your accounts at other financial institutions - including banks, credit unions and brokerage accounts in the US.
To start transferring, you just need to add your external non-Fremont Bank accounts. Please note that your name must be on the account at the other financial institution in order to use this service.
- Log in to Personal Online Banking
- Select the “Transfer” tab, then select “External Transfers”
- Click the “Add an Account” link and follow the steps to add your non-Fremont Bank account.
- Once your account has been validated, you will be ready to send and receive funds.
For more information view our Frequently Asked Questions.
1. External transfer services are available for most personal checking, money market and savings accounts. To use these services you must be enrolled in Personal Online Banking and have a Fremont Bank personal deposit account. Your eligible personal deposit account must be active and enabled for ACH transactions and Online Banking transfers. Individual daily and monthly transfer limits will apply. A service charge of $5 may apply for next day express delivery.
2. Federal regulations impose limitations on certain types of transfers from this account. You are limited to a total of six withdrawals and/or transfers per month or statement period by means of preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers, debit card, or check (for accounts with check privileges). Transfers to other Fremont Bank accounts are counted as part of the six transaction limit. Please ask for Fremont Bank's Deposit Account Agreement for balance requirements and transaction limitations.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites