The easy, fast and secure way to deposit checks from your desk.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)1 utilizes a desktop check scanner that connects to your computer and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and send deposits electronically to Fremont Bank, anytime day or night. It's the convenient way to make check deposits.
- Streamline your cash flow: Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations directly to Fremont Bank.
- Make deposits anytime: Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of making deposits at your office, on your schedule.2
- Reduce transportation costs: Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank, saving on fuel costs and reducing or eliminating costly courier fees.
- Save time preparing deposits: Preparing deposits electronically is efficient because RDC records check information, totals your deposits and helps balance transactions prior to submission.
- Reduce risk of check fraud: Faster check clearing allows you to react sooner on returned checks, significantly increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Security: RDC features multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption.
|Scan checks from your desktop
||Using a supported check scanner provided by Fremont Bank, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
|Prepare the deposit
||View images of the scanned checks from your computer. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
|Electronically send the deposit
||Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT and that's it. The deposit is sent to Fremont Bank through a secure internet connection. Funds are then deposited into your account.3
- Mac or PC computer with a current operating system running Safari® or Internet Explorer®
- Supported desktop scanner connected directly to your computer
- High-speed internet connection
- Account with Fremont Bank
1. Remote Deposit Capture is subject to approval. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
2. A deposit made after our daily cutoff time on a business day, or on a non-business day, will be considered deposited on the next business day.
3. Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites