Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If you don’t, why not? You could be missing out on potentially higher sales and revenue. If you do, are you paying too much for rates and fees? You could be saving money every month. We have teamed up with TSYS®
, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions that will help your business grow and succeed. Call our Business Services Department at (866) 222-7215 to get started.
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mobile, mail or telephone order, e-commerce or any combination — TSYS® can customize a payment processing program that includes everything you need for authorizing, clearing and settling credit and debit card transactions.1
- Ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, plus ACH processing and check verification
- Next-day funding available2
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- American Express® Card acceptance at the same rate as other payment cards3
Payment Processing Savings, Choice and Security
TSYS's innovative product offerings include:
Transaction Express®: Complete online payment processing management system and payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
to find out more.
User-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow you to create reports based on the information you need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
It’s the next evolution in payment processing — app-and-hardware solutions that let you accept payments wherever and however your customers want to pay.4
ProcessNow Mobile lets you take your business directly to your customers with mobile processing solutions for Apple®
mini-tablets and smartphones. ProcessNow Register replaces your clunky cash register-and-terminal POS system. Features for both solutions include:
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express, Discover® and PayPal™ at the point of sale
- Print or email customer receipts
- Enter inventory items quickly and easily
- Manage tips and tax rates
Accept credit cards simply and affordably. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s savings made simple:
Data Breach Security Program:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Your choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows your business to grow and still maintain low fees
This program from TSYS®
offers financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fine
You’ve worked tirelessly to build your business. Why not enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust? Call our Business Services Department at (866) 222-7215 for more information about payment processing programs with TSYS®
Chip cards are also known as EMV (short for Europay/MasterCard/Visa). They allow you to process credit and debit cards that use a microchip to store data.
1 Merchant Services provided by TSYS and are subject to credit approval. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time.
- PROTECT your business from financial liability
- ACCEPT mobile wallets like Apple Pay®
- SECURE data transfer through encryption
- PROCESS non-chip cards, too
- Your equipment may need to be upgraded in order to accept EMV card
- Chip cards make duplication of card information much more difficult
2 Applies to merchants depositing to a Fremont Bank account. For the purposes of next day funding, Day 1 starts at 12:01am PT and is credited to the account the next business day. All Batches must be closed prior to 12:00am PT. Transactions are subject to risk review by TSYS.
3 Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply).
4 Transaction Express account required to use ProcessNow; regularly monthly fee applies. All merchants subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TSYS. American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Marketing & Development Corp. in the United States and other countries. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. TSYS® is a federally-registered U.S. service mark of Total System Services, Inc. TSYS Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO-MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA. Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY; for Visa® and MasterCard® transactions only.