Electronic Fund Transfers
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) Originations through Business Online Banking are a convenient and cost effective way to transfer funds, pay State and Federal taxes, pay employees, collect accounts receivables and pay invoices.
Domestic & International Wire Transfer
Make secure domestic and international wire transfers right from your Fremont Bank account. Wires generally arrive at the recipient bank in one business day for domestic wires and two business days for international wires.
- Send immediately available funds quickly for a purchase or a business need.
- Initiate large dollar payments and/or high volumes of wires, typically more than 100 per day.
- Interface directly with transactions generated within the bank’s wire system.
- Make or receive international payments.
State and Federal Tax Payments
For mandated companies, our EFT Tax Payment processing through Business Online Banking allows you to schedule your tax payments instead of having the IRS and Franchise Tax Board debit your account. With all Federal and California State tax payment types available, it's an easy, convenient and secure method for making tax payments.
- All Federal and California State tax payment types are supported in pre-established templates.
- Enjoy a secure processing method.
- Dual approval gives you tighter internal controls.
Direct Deposit Payroll
Pay employees electronically and deposit directly into their bank account with our ACH Debit Origination services through Business Online Banking.
- Import the payroll data directly from your own accounting software.
- Create your payroll with the bank's software.
- Schedule payroll up to 7 days in advance.
Debit and Credit Origination
In addition to Tax and Payroll services, we offer ACH services for your Collections and other Direct Deposit needs. With Direct Payment, you can improve your company image and service level and maintain customer loyalty. Plus, you can save time and money and improve your cash flow by collecting invoices, monthly dues, and other recurring payments automatically. Use Direct Payment for employee expense reimbursements or vendor payments to further reduce your costs.
- Import the invoice data directly from your own accounting software.
- Create debit or credit files with the bank's software.
- Create files up to 7 days in advance.
- For added convenience, monitor credits and debits with online access and control 24/7 through Business Online Banking.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites