Want to make banking as simple as picking up the phone? Now, your checking, savings, mortgage payments and other banking activities are as close as any touchtone telephone.
Call 800-359-BANK (2265) or 510-792-2300.
To use our 24-hour automated TouchTone Banking you’ll need your Personal Identification Number (PIN). To ensure your security and confidentiality using TouchTone Banking, you must have an account number and a four-to-six digit PIN. You can change your PIN easily and as often as needed.
- Obtain balances on your checking or savings account
- Verify that deposits have been credited to your account
- Find out which checks have cleared and request copies
- Reorder checks
- Request stop payments
- Transfer funds between Fremont Bank accounts
- Get current deposit and loan rates
- See how much interest your account has earned
- Review your loan balance
- Find out when your last loan payment was posted
- Find out how much interest you paid on your loan during the year
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites