The mission of Fremont Bank Foundation is to provide financial assistance to nonprofit organizations for the implementation of services and programs that enhance the quality of life for all people in the communities served by Fremont Bank.
A special interest is placed on grant-making opportunities that focus on minimizing the root causes of community problems and that leverage grant effect through collaboration with other community partners. Fremont Bank Foundation provides priority consideration to programs or initiatives that best reflect this interest within the following focus areas:
Education and Youth
- Programs that teach children and young adults life skills, such as money management, communication, parenting skills, nutrition, social skills…
- Initiatives that inspire children to become productive, healthy, and responsible adults.
- Programs that address the ratification of social issues, such as homelessness, criminal activities, child abuse, domestic violence…
- Initiatives that support the protection of our environment.
- Activities that improve the quality of life for all people in the communities served by Fremont Bank.
- Programs in the area of music, dance, theater, arts that enrich a community.
- Initiatives that provide a forum for people of all ages to develop talents in creative arts.
Fremont Bank Foundation does not accept uninvited proposals.
- Initiatives that focus on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
- Unduplicated programs essential to the fundamental medical care of a community.
- Programs that address cure and prevention of life-threatening diseases.
View Funding Process
Fremont Bank Foundation is proud to support a variety of organizations and projects throughout the year.
View Recent Grants
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites