Best known as FB Team HEROES, Fremont Bank's Associate Volunteer Program is a group of Fremont Bank associates who volunteer their time in support of the program’s mission to Help, Educate, Recognize, Organize, Embrace, and Serve the Community.
Created in 2005 under the direction of Fremont Bank’s then President, Brad Anderson, the program’s purpose is to provide our associates the opportunity to participate in team-building activities and enjoy the rewarding experience of helping our community partners.
Some of the projects completed by our associates include painting dining rooms at a homeless shelter, landscaping a courtyard and painting classrooms at a child daycare, building bird houses and planting trees at a regional park, covering the main pathway to a meadow with mulch and bark, and filling up holiday baskets with food and toys at a family resource center.
To be considered for our Associate Volunteer Program, organizations must:
- Be an existing client of Fremont Bank
- Have experience handling groups of volunteers
- Be classified as a federal tax-exempt public charity under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3)
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative stability
- Address the needs of the communities served by Fremont Bank
We are looking for projects that would:
- Be held on a Saturday morning, beginning around 8 or 9am
- Be completed in 4 to 5 hours, and no later than 1pm
- Be a group activity to provide our associates a team-building experience
- Utilize from 20 to 40 volunteers at a time
- Help the organization fulfill upon its mission
- Be suitable for children to participate (if not, please note it on the application form)
We invite our nonprofit partners who could use the help of our FB Team HEROES. to apply.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days prior to the proposed event date, in order to give us sufficient time for consideration, approval and planning.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable FB Team HEROES Project Request Application Form in its entirety. Requests without the application form will not be considered.
- Please email or fax your completed application to:
If your project is selected, we will contact you to work out the logistics of the event and the reimbursement of supplies, if needed. Submissions not selected will be kept on file for future consideration. We thank you for the opportunity to service your needs.