Our new mobile and online banking will be here on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. To ensure a successful first login to our new digital experience and to avoid any disruptions to your banking please take note of the important information below.
1. Scheduled service outages for online and mobile banking.
We have minimized downtime as much as possible. Unfortunately, we must take the current platform down while we replace it with the new one.
The following services will not be available during stated maintenance windows*:
- External Transfers to Other Financial Institutions: Friday, 10/23/20, 3pm - Tuesday 10/27/20 8am
- Bill Pay and Zelle Payments: Sunday, 10/25/20, 3pm - Tuesday, 10/27/20, 8am
- Mobile Banking*: Monday, 10/26/20, 3pm- Tuesday, 10/27/20, 8am
- Online Banking: Tuesday, 10/27/20, 4am-8am
*Between Monday, 10/26/20, 3 p.m. to Tuesday, 10/27/20, 4 a.m, you will be able to view balances but will be unable to process any transactions or transfer funds. You will be unable to access mobile banking beginning Tuesday, 10/27/20, at 4 a.m. We expect the new app to be available Tuesday, 10/27/20, by 8 a.m. If you attempt to access your mobile app during that time, you will be redirected to download the new app; however, you will not be able to log in until Tuesday, 10/27/20 at 8 a.m.
all scheduled, recurring internal transfers, external transfers, bill pay, and Zelle transfers will be processed as expected during the maintenance window. Please plan accordingly,
and schedule payments in advance of the maintenance windows.
2. You may be asked to update your password. As part of our ongoing efforts to protect your data, you will be asked to update your password if it doesn’t meet our new password requirements, which are:
To meet our new password requirements, your password must include:
- 8-32 characters
- one lowercase letter
- one uppercase letter
- one number
- one special character
If your current password already meets these requirements, then you’re all set.
If your password does not meet these standards, you will need to update it. You may do that now, by following the instructions below, or you will be prompted to reset it during your first login to the new platform.
Here’s how to update your password:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the edit icon and change your password.
- Select the Profile menu in the top right corner.
you will have to manually enter your password in the new mobile and online banking platform when you log in for the first time on October 27. If your password is currently saved in your mobile and online banking profile it will not be carried over or automatically saved when you log in to the new platform.
3. Make sure your contact information is up to date
The first time you log in to the upgraded new system, we will send you a security verification code using the contact information in your online banking profile. Verify that your information is accurate so that you can easily receive this code.
Here’s how to verify your contact info:
- For Personal Banking Clients:
- Visit fremontbank.com and log in to online banking from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Click on the Profile menu on the top right corner.
- Click on the edit icon to validate your email and phone information.
- If everything is correct, click Cancel. If not, please provide the correct information, and click Save.
- For Loan Only Clients:
- Log in to online banking from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Click your loan number.
- Click on the settings icon on the upper right corner of your profile.
- Click Update Contact Details.
- Verify that all information is correct, or update as needed, and click Save.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each of your loans.