As we continue to navigate through the recent “shelter in place” order, we remain committed to making proactive decisions that support the health and safety of both our clients and associates.
You can count on us:
We understand the uncertainties that come with volatile financial markets like we are experiencing right now, but we want you to have confidence that you can continue to rely on Fremont Bank. If you have questions about loan assistance or debt relief we are here to help:
- Home Loan Clients: Fremont Bank is here to help clients who are experiencing a financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic. If you would like information regarding mortgage relief programs that may be available to you, please visit https://www.fremontbank.com/mortgage-relief or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. These dedicated channels have been established for us to work with you in the most efficient way possible. Alternatively, please call 1-866-617-7293 , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mon.through Fri.
- Commercial Loan Clients: Our associates are actively reaching out to offer assistance to business borrowers, but if you require immediate help, please call (925) 302-2086, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Mon.through Fri. and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sat. and Sun. or email us at email@example.com. Also, please note:
- For more information regarding the Small Business Administration's (SBA) disaster relief programs, please visit the SBA website .
- General Questions: If you have additional questions, or are experiencing hardships that are not loan related, please contact us at 800-359-2265 (BANK), 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Mon.-Fri. and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sat. and Sun.
Please note, we are experiencing higher than average call volume, we appreciate your patience during this time.
Steps we’re taking:
As always, but especially now, we are here for you. That’s why we’re taking extra steps to support your banking needs. These steps include:
Health and safety is our top priority:
- We've increased overdraft protection limits on consumer accounts to $1,600.
- Mobile deposit limits are now increased to at least $10,000 for both consumer and business accounts to minimize trips to the branch. If you have any questions regarding your mobile deposit limit, please give us a call at 1-800-359-2265(BANK).
- Cash withdrawal limits through our ATMs have been increased.
- Early withdrawal penalties for personal, non-retirement Certificates of Deposit (CD) have been waived.*
In efforts to balance the needs our clients and associates, with the fact that we provide essential services to the communities we serve, we’ve made the decision to reduce branch hours.
These are the changes we are making so far:
- Branches will be open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Branches that are open on Saturdays will maintain their standard Saturday hours.
- The Brookvale Branch, which also has Sunday hours, will only be open Monday through Saturday.
Please reference our branch locations page
for the current status of our branches and offices.
We’re in this together:
While our branches remain open to continue to serve your needs, we ask that you work with us to provide the safest environment possible. During this time, please follow these safety measures when visiting a branch:
Supporting the Community:
- If you choose to wear a face mask, please temporarily remove it before entering the branch so that an associate can identify you.
- If you have a complicated transaction, please call the branch ahead of time to make an appointment so that an associate can assist you in a timely manner.
- When waiting in line, please maintain at least a 6-foot distance between you and the next person, as recommended by public health officials.
Supporting communities is embedded in who we are as a community bank. We want to make sure we do our part to help our community during this pandemic. The Fremont Bank Foundation has already granted $400,000 as part of an ongoing coronavirus community support campaign. All of these funds will remain in the Bay Area and will support those affected by the pandemic, including healthcare workers, residents without health insurance, and the most vulnerable in our community. We continue to monitor the evolving situation to identify more local opportunities to make an impact.
*Withdrawals permitted starting seven (7) days after the funding date. Partial withdrawals are not permitted; must withdraw the total balance and earned interest. CD account will be closed at the time of withdrawal. If account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.