Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company, and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. What is your title, and what department do you work in? In simple terms, tell us a little about what you do.
I am a technical writer in the Residential Lending Executive Office.
2. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
I have been with Fremont Bank for a total of 5 and a half years.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
My greatest strength as a business professional is to be able to sort through the details and develop a simple solution to a problem. Being kind to people in the process doesn’t hurt either.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
The love of God, laughter, and a hot bubble bath.
5. What’s your current TV obsession or favorite book? What do you like about it?
My current TV obsession is anything HGTV! I’m really into home décor right now, so I watch it for inspiration.
6. Favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is with my children. Whether we are out on vacation or laying around watching TV, being with them is my happy place and we have fun together
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to use Fremont Bank?
Fremont Bank still offers that personable customer service that doesn’t seem to exist anymore, especially at larger, more commercial banks. In spite of all of the impersonal options out there, the fact that personal contact is still available is a great asset to have, and Fremont Bank still offers that.