Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company, and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. What is your title, and what department do you work in? In simple terms, tell us a little about what you do.
My title is Business Transformation Lead. I work in Digital Adoption and Engagement. I work closely with the Contact Centers, and now with the Branches, to help introduce digital goals that will help mobilize our clients.
2. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
I have been with Fremont Bank since June of 2013.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
Training and engaging with my team.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
I can’t live without tacos (Who can? lol), my phone, or my kids!
5. What’s your current TV obsession or favorite book? What do you like about it?
Yellowstone! I have watched all four seasons, three times already. I would love to live out in the country. I think I’m a country girl at heart.
6. Favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is on vacation. Haven’t been able to do much since the pandemic, but we love to go out and about, even if it’s for the weekend.
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to use Fremont Bank?
It’s a community bank, and, because Fremont Bank is not too big and not too small, we are able to provide the 6 diamond treatment to our clients. We go above and beyond for our clients, and they love that we do. Most people can't say that about their banks.