Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company, and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. What is your title, and what department do you work in? In simple terms, tell us a little about what you do.
I am an IT project manager and work in the Project Management Office. In the broadest sense, I am responsible for the planning, organizing, execution and completion of a project.
2. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
I have been with Fremont Bank since September 2020.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
My greatest strength as a business professional is my ability to identify the steps needed to solve a problem and to adapt as needed.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
Family, Family, Family.
5. What’s your current TV obsession or favorite book? What do you like about it?
My favorite book is Oliver Twist, written by Charles Dickens. I like this book because it’s a classic work of literature with an interesting plot and timeless appeal.
6. Any hobbies?
I collect wristwatches and vinyl.
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to use Fremont Bank?
Fremont Bank offers a supportive, positive working environment that respects all employees without exception, encourages team spirit and continuous learning, and promotes flexibility. Furthermore, it values our clients and strives to provide an excellent client experience.