Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company, and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. What is your title, and what department do you work in? In simple terms, tell us a little about what you do.
I am the Director of Electronic Services in Central Operations. Our team is responsible for electronic payment services (ACH and wire transfer), debit card services, including ATM management, deposit data integrity, and fraud monitoring and investigation.
2. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
I joined Fremont Bank in February 2020.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
Experience. I have 33 years of experience in electronic payment services, from operations to project management and technology development. The various roles also provided me the opportunity to get exposure to, and contribute to, a number of risk management functions.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
My family, my friends, and an occasional slice of NY-style pizza.
5. What’s your current TV obsession or favorite book? What do you like about it?
I have always liked adventure books, most notably Clive Cussler (Dirk Pitt) novels. Now I gravitate to binge-watching series like “Jack Ryan” and “Reacher.”
6. Favorite place to be?
Walking on a quiet beach.
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to use Fremont Bank?
Fremont Bank has an established culture of truly valuing our clients, as evidenced through the Six Diamond Experience. I have consistently witnessed associates going the extra mile for our clients to provide the best service possible.