Welcome to the Employee Spotlight series where every month we introduce you to the stellar associates at Fremont Bank. Building community is central to who we are as a company and the best way to do that is to allow you to get to know us better.
1. How long have you been working at Fremont Bank?
2. What is your title and what department do you work in?
Branch Manager, Brentwood Branch. My job is managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering exceptional customer service, and growing the location’s revenue.
3. What’s your greatest strength as a business professional?
My greatest strength is the ability to connect with people whether it’s a direct report, management team, or client of the bank. I feel that you can bring out the full potential in someone if they believe in you.
4. What are three things you can’t live without?
Family, a quiet space, music.
5. What’s your current TV obession?
Forensic Files. It is amazing how something so minute like a piece of fiber can lead to the capture of a criminal.
6. Favorite place to be?
7. In your opinion, why should someone choose to
use Fremont Bank?
Fremont Bank is the fine scotch, cigar, and smoking jacket of banking. We have all the amenities of a large bank with the feel of a heartfelt, small community bank. What Fremont Bank does for our community and clients is nothing short of amazing. I feel that everyone should enjoy this type of banking experience.