While our branches remain open to continue to serve your needs, we ask that you
follow these safety measures when visiting us:
Masks must be worn at all times inside any branch or office. For security, we
will ask you to remove it momentarily when entering. Otherwise, please keep it
If you have a complicated transaction, please call the branch ahead of time to
make an appointment so that an associate can assist you in a timely manner.
Please be sure to maintain a 6 foot distance from others when visiting a branch
As this new era unfolds, our priority continues to be the well-being of our clients, associates and neighbors. We're committed to keeping you updated and doing our part to support your financial stability.
Our team is working around the clock to help borrowers during this time.
Home Loan Clients
Fremont Bank is here to help clients who are experiencing a financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We want to make sure all your banking needs are met during these challenging times.
Steps we're taking
As always, but especially now, we are here for you. That’s why we’re taking extra steps to support your banking needs. These steps include:
- Mobile deposit limits are now increased to at least $10,000 daily for both consumer and business accounts to minimize trips to the branch. If you have any questions regarding your mobile deposit limit, please give us a call at 800-359-BANK(2265).
- Cash withdrawal limits through our ATMs have been increased
- Early withdrawal penalties for personal, non-retirement Certificates of Deposit (CD) have been waived*.
Supporting the community
Supporting communities is embedded in who we are as a community bank. We want to make sure we do our part to help our community, including our incredible community of associates, during this pandemic.
- The Fremont Bank Foundation has already granted $1M for coronavirus support in the Bay Area.
- We have invested over $150,000 into local restaurants.
- We are providing pandemic pay and meals for our associates working in branches and our operation centers.
Access your accounts anywhere
We are encouraging everyone to use Fremont Bank’s mobile and online banking for 24/7 bank account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the Fremont Bank mobile app at your convenience.
*Withdrawals permitted starting seven (7) days after the funding date. Partial withdrawals are not permitted; must withdraw the total balance and earned interest. CD account will be closed at the time of withdrawal. If account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites