Fremont Bank Rockridge Branch - Now Open
A Bank that values your community! Fremont Bank originally opened its doors on 1964, the result of one man's vision of what a community based bank should be. Since then, the family-owned bank has stayed true to its core values even while growing to be the largest independent, full-service financial institution in the Bay Area. The result is a 50+ year history of successful partnerships with businesses and individuals we are honored to call clients as well as friends.
More About Fremont Bank:
- Exemplary Experience: Unparalleled hospitality, entertainment and networking opportunities that redefine how banks engage with clients.
- Local Advantage: Unprecedented access to our management team, local decision making and transparent sharing of information.
- Beyond Banking: Active members of the communities we serve, and support meaningful efforts through philanthropy.
- Robust Products: Product sophistication coupled with service excellence.
Sign up to hear about our Rockridge account specials!
Earth Day at the FROG Park
On Saturday, April 20, approximately 40 Fremont Bank associates and their family members joined the Rockridge community to help clean up the FROG Park as part of their annual Earth Day clean-up. They also brought a $4,000 donation that will be used for community-supported park-expansion and park improvements.
Philanthropy and Select Recognition:
- Foundation donations: $4 Million 2014-2015.
Top Corporate Philanthropist in Greater Bay Area* for past 11 years.
- 2015 Operation Smile Corporate Humanitarian Award.
- 2013-2015 #1 Mid-Tier Bank in the United States - American Banker Magazine.
- Recognized as California Green Business.
* Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal and San Francisco Business Times.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites