Double Your Deposit
Deposit a check through Fremont Bank's Mobile Deposit and your mobile deposit could double up to $2,500!
You have five chances to Double your Deposit:
You're automatically entered into the sweepstakes every time you make a qualifying Mobile Deposit 1 (as applicable and when available) between July 1, 2019 and July 31, 2019. The more qualifying Mobile Deposits you make, the more chances you have to win. Or you can enter by mail.
How to enter automatically for a chance to Double your Deposit:
- Download the Mobile Banking App 2 (if you haven't done so already).
- Deposit a check from your smartphone or tablet 3 using Mobile Deposit.
- It's as easy as that - you're automatically entered for a chance to Double your Deposit!
You can also enter by mail, see Official Rules below for details.
1. A qualifying transaction is a mobile deposit that has been posted to a personal deposit account.
2. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhones® 5S and iPads® Air or newer models (iOS 9.0+) and Android™ devices (5.0+) with 2.0+ mega pixel and auto-focus camera. Messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in any Mobile Banking service.
3. Mobile Deposits: subject to eligibility and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply and are subject to verification. Mobile Deposit service is for personal checking accounts only and is subject to eligibility.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, ACCOUNT, TRANSACTION OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE EQUAL CHANCE of WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN CALIFORNIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Sweepstakes Period: The Fremont Bank “Double Your Deposit” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on July 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter: NO ACTUAL PURCHASE, ACCOUNT OR TRANSACTION IS REQUIRED to enter the Sweepstakes. Winner need not be present to win but must prove eligibility to receive prize. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period: 1) Automatic Entry; and 2) via U.S. Mail.
1) Automatic Entry: An eligible Fremont Bank accountholder enrolled in Fremont Bank Mobile Deposit will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry each time they complete a Mobile Deposit through Fremont Bank Mobile Banking that has been posted to a personal deposit account. Availability of certain transactions may be subject to meeting eligibility requirements. Availability of Mobile Banking applications not guaranteed and data rates may apply. To be deemed eligible, all eligible Mobile Deposits must have an account posting date that is prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Qualifying transactions made on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays will count as automatic entries when they post to the attached personal deposit account during the Sweepstake Entry Period. Automatic entries must be posted by 11:59:59pm on 7/31/2019, in order to be eligible. Consumers must be enrolled in Fremont Bank’s Mobile Banking in order to be entered via automatic entry method.
2) To enter without purchase or obligation by U.S. Mail: You may enter the Sweepstakes without making a qualifying mobile check deposit via U.S. Mail by hand-printing your complete name, address, city, state, ZIP code and day and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a 3” by 5” card and mail postage-paid to: Fremont Bank, ATTN: Marketing Department – Double Your Deposit, PO Box 8170, Fremont, CA, 94537-8170. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2019 and received by close of business on August 6, 2019. Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry to the Sweepstakes Entry Period of the sweepstakes period that they are postmarked and have an equal chance of winning. Mailed entries must be received within one (1) week of postmark date. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the drawing and must be mailed in a separate postmarked and stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of Fremont Bank and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at Fremont Bank’s sole discretion. Entrants are responsible for all third party-imposed costs and fees, including the cost of postage. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Participants agree not to hold Fremont Bank, their partners, their employees and/or their affiliates responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due or illegible entry materials.
Eligibility: NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or bank transaction will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in CALIFORNIA who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes, if any, are each winner's sole responsibility. Each prize winner who enters via U.S. Mail may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release form. If required, documents must be returned within seven (7) business days of receipt or the prize winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited. Fremont Bank will not be responsible for any undeliverable or returned documentation and prize will be forfeited. No transfer or assignment of prize is permitted. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of Fremont Bank, which shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters. Fremont Bank Employees, and household family members of such employees, are ineligible to enter or win.
Random Drawing/Winner Selection: There will be a total of five (5) individual random drawings, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Potential Prize winners will be selected from among all eligible Automatic and U.S. Mail entries received. All non-winning entries will not be carried over into any subsequent Sweepstakes Entry Periods. U.S. Mail entries will be entered into the Sweepstakes Entry Period for which the entry is postmarked and received within one (1) week of postmark date. Random Drawings will be conducted by the Fremont Bank marketing department on or about the August 9, 2019.
Odds: Actual odds of winning any one (1) prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Prizes: Five (5) Prizes: A check in an amount equal to each winner’s mobile deposit (up to a maximum of $2,500). If winner’s mobile check deposit is $100 or less, prize is $100. If winner’s mobile check deposit is equal to or greater than $2,500, prize is $2,500. If winner’s check deposit is between $100.01 and $2,499.99, prize is the amount of the check deposit. The prize value for a mail-in winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible mobile deposits from the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The above stated minimum and maximum prize limitations apply. Approximate Retail Value: range from $100-$2,500. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a Cashier’s Check or by a Visa® Gift Card. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a Cashier’s Check or by a Visa® Gift Card.
Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable. Fremont Bank reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person, household, or address throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Awarding of Prizes: Prizes will be awarded in the form of a Cashier’s Check or by a Visa® Gift Card. Prizes will be awarded within four (4) weeks of each Prize winner being verified. Terms and conditions of using the Gift Cards will apply. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Allow 6 weeks from end of Sweepstakes Entry Period for winner verification and delivery. The participant shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Gift Card after it has been delivered in the mail. Neither Sweepstakes Entities nor any of their designated supplier companies, will replace Gift Cards sent by mail to the confirmed prize winners that are lost, stolen, misdirected, or used without permission. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes and will need to provide any and all necessary tax reporting information to claim the prize. Winners will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and must provide a legal document showing California residence before any prize will be awarded or the prize will be forfeited. Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize. Total Maximum value of all prizes in this Sweepstakes is up to $7,500 USD. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may, at Fremont Bank’s discretion, be awarded to an alternate winner.
Additional Terms: By participating, entrant agrees to: (a) the Official Rules and the decisions of Fremont Bank, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (b) release, discharge, and hold harmless Fremont Bank from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to, where legal, Fremont Bank’s use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission, or notification and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing. As a condition of entering the sweepstakes, participant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, including any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Fremont Bank reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion.
Limitation of Liability: Fremont Bank is not responsible for computer, printing, telephonic, typographical, human, or other errors, relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of the entries, or in any sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter in the processing system; or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. Fremont Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Fremont Bank is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the web-site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; operator errors; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, telephone or communications-line failure, theft or destruction; or any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. If, for any reason, this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrant, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Fremont Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and at its sole discretion award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all entrants or, if minors, their parents or legal guardians agree that this sweepstakes is governed by laws of the United States with venue in San Francisco, California, for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or dispute involving parties other than Fremont Bank relating to any prize awarded in the sweepstakes).
Winners List: To receive a list of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fremont Bank, ATTN: Marketing Department – Double Your Deposit Winner List, PO Box 8170, Fremont, CA, 94537-8170. Requests must be received by August 31, 2019.
Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Fremont Bank, 39150 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT, TRANSACTION, PAYMENT OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.