It's the easy, affordable way to bank
Get more for your money with Student Checking:
- Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Bill Pay3
- No minimum balance requirement1
- Visa® Debit Card with access to the Allpoint surcharge-free ATM network
- Complimentary small check pack (50)
- $100 minimum opening deposit. $2 paper statement fee; waived for e-statements2
||SAVE YOUR FUNDS
|Download the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App3 to check your balance, deposit a check or send money to friends via Popmoney® – all from your fingertips.
||Use your Fremont Bank Debit Card without paying a surcharge fee at thousands of ATMs throughout the world that belong to the Allpoint ATM network.
||With no monthly service charge1 for five years, you’ll have plenty of time to perfect your financial management strategies.
Open a Student Checking account online today! It's the smart way to make the most of your money and manage your funds.
1. Students must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited institution at time of account opening. Subject to approval. Certain restrictions apply. After the first 5 years, the account will be converted into a standard Freedom Checking account and subject to the then current checking service charges. For students under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must be listed as a joint owner on the account.
2. A $2.00 paper statement fee applies; waived for e-statements. Electronic statements (e-statements) are free but require online banking. To receive electronic delivery services, you must have a working connection to the internet with email capability.
3. Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices and tablets. Enroll in Fremont Bank Personal Online Banking and download the Fremont Bank Mobile Banking App. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use Online Bill Payment and Popmoney. Messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply, review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone®4 and iPad®2 or newer models (iOS5.0.5+) and Android™ devices (2.3+) with 2.0+ mega pixel and auto-focus camera. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites