A Construction Loan from Fremont Bank gives you access to the funds you need to make your dream project a reality, as well as a trusted partner who's there with you during and after construction. Whether you're building a new corporate headquarters, updating an apartment complex, developing a new residential project, industrial park or coffee shop, our competitive loan packages allow you to acquire, expand or modernize commercial and residential properties.
Our dedicated Construction Lending Relationship Managers assist Bay Area builders, developers and property owners access flexible financing with customized features, with local decision maker’s right here in the Bay Area.
- Commercial and Industrial Construction Loans – used to finance industrial, retail, or office properties, including renovations and expansions
- Acquisition financing and asset repositioning
- Residential for sale and speculative projects
- Owner-User, Commercial, Retail, Industrial and Multifamily Construction
- Variable interest only payments for terms up to 18 months with extension options
- Renovation loan that rolls into permanent, long-term loan upon completion of project.
- Ability to choose loan program at inception
- Single closing at beginning of construction to minimize costs and times
- Range of variable and fixed-rate options available
- Regular on-site inspections to monitor progress of construction
- Efficient loan application and underwriting process
- Full service appraisal and environmental services provided options
- Non-Owner Occupied SPEC
- Construction Commercial Real Estate Construction
- (Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Retail)