Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If you don’t, why not? You could be missing out on potentially higher sales and revenue. If you do, are you paying too much for rates and fees? Reduce the cost of credit and debit card sales with Transfirst®.
We have teamed up with TransFirst®, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services, to offer you innovative, cost effective payment processing solutions supporting the growth and success of your business. Call our Business Services Department at (866) 222-7215 to get started.
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mobile, mail or telephone order, e-commerce or any combination — Transfirst® can customize a payment processing program that includes everything you need for authorizing, clearing and settling credit and debit card transactions.1
- Ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, plus ACH processing and check verification
- Next-day funding available2
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
Plus, Accept American Express® Card transactions at the same rate as other payment cards3 — American Express Cards can potentially bring in new business and help boost your bottom line. And it's all through TransFirst®, with one statement and one point of contact!
Innovative product offerings from TransFirst® include:
Transaction Express®: Complete online payment processing management system and payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
User-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow you to create reports based on the information you need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
Take your business directly to your customers with mobile processing solutions for your Apple®
mobile devices. You can process all major credit cards, plus signature debit cards, and choose from multiple payment program options to suit your budget and processing volume. Features include:
- Single-screen entry for speed and convenience
- Secure connection and transmission via SSL
- Verification or decline notification within seconds
Accept credit cards simply and affordably. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s savings made simple:
Data Breach Security Program:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Your choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows your business to grow and still maintain low fees
This program from Transfirst®
offers financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fine
You’ve worked tirelessly to build your business. Why not enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust? Call our Business Services Department at (866) 222-7215 for more information about payment processing programs with TransFirst®
1 Merchant Services provided by TransFirst and are subject to credit approval. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time.
2 Applies to merchants depositing to a Fremont Bank account. For the purposes of next day funding, Day 1 starts at 12:01am PT and is credited to the account the next business day. All Batches must be closed prior to 12:00am PT. Transactions are subject to risk review by TransFirst.
3 Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards directly through TransFirst are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Marketing & Development Corp. in the United States and other countries.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
TransFirst, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA for Visa® and MasterCard® transactions only.