With Direct Connect you can securely download your account information through QuickBooks®.
Activating your Fremont Bank accounts using Direct Connect is easy, it should take less than 10 minutes. Simply follow the instructions below; you will need your Fremont Bank Business Online Banking Access ID and Password.
- Open your QuickBooks® on your computer and choose:
For QuickBooks® 2013 choose Banking menu > Online Banking Center.
- For QuickBooks® 2014 or newer choose Banking menu > Bank Feeds > Bank Feeds Center.
- Search for and choose Fremont Bank Cash Management and click Continue.
- If prompted for connectivity type, select Direct Connect.
- Enter your Access ID, Password and click Connect.
- Link your bank account with the existing QuickBooks® account or create a new account and click Connect
- Repeat steps 1 – 5 for all accounts at Fremont Bank.
- Open your QuickBooks® on your computer and choose Banking menu > Online Banking Setup.
- Search and choose Fremont Bank Cash Management from the Financial Institution list and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard. If prompted for connectivity type, select Direct Connect.
- The Online Banking Assistant window displays during setup. Select ‘Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks® online services’, then click Next.
- Enter credentials and click Sign In.
- For each account you wish to download into QuickBooks®, click Select an Account to choose the appropriate existing account register or create a new account.
- Click Next.
- Click Done.
- Add or match all downloaded transactions in the Downloaded Transactions window.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call Corporate Services at (866) 222-7215, Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Linking to Non-Fremont Bank Websites