Business Mobile Banking is a suite of powerful cash management services with features that go way beyond just the basics. Advancements in technology and increased security make Business Mobile Banking the perfect choice for faster and more effective management of your business finances. If you have any questions, please call us at (866) 222-7215, we'd be happy to assist you.
- Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve Wire transfers
- Approve loan payments
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Conveniently log in with your fingerprint or facial recognition for iPhone X users
- Approve transfers and payments; receive a push notification of pending approvals
- Initiate Single Item ACH Transfer
Watch our Business Mobile Banking Video
- No time to visit us in person? Our app allows you to deposit checks from anywhere using your smartphone's camera. It's a real time-saver that keeps your money moving faster. And it's free1. See our Mobile Deposit Guidelines for more information.
From a mobile phone, authorized users can detect and stop fraudulent transactions. It helps to protect against account takeover by safeguarding the approval process for wire transfers and account transfers. It also helps you identify suspicious activity by keeping a closer watch on the movement of money.
Business Mobile Banking delivers multiple levels of security. It's the same safe authentication process you already use for Business Online Banking. Use your same password and access ID to log in. If you use tokens to log in or to authorize transactions, then you'll use your token the same way with Business Mobile Banking. The result is multiple layers of authentication to protect your business information.
- Have a business account or business loan or line of credit with Fremont Bank.
- Be enrolled in Business Online Banking.
- Users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone2.
You must first be enrolled in Business Online Banking to use any Mobile Banking service.
1 Fremont Bank Business Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Fremont Bank Business Online Banking and download the Fremont Bank Business Mobile Banking App.
There is no charge from Fremont Bank for the App but messaging and data charges from your mobile carrier service may apply. Account activity and service charges still apply. Review your contract with your individual mobile carrier service before enrolling in Mobile Banking. Mobile internet browser is required in order to use some optional features of services.
2 Business Mobile Banking App download is required. Mobile Deposit is supported on current iPhone models and Android™ devices with 2.0+ mega pixel and auto-focus camera. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
Our current cut-off hour for Mobile Deposits is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a mobile deposit before the cutoff time, on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after the cutoff time, or on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.