e-Documents and e-Statements
e-Documents are electronic versions of your deposit1
account statements which you can easily view, print and save for
your records. Once you are enrolled into Personal Online Banking
you will immediately have access to previous deposit accounts statements
through e-Documents tab. Access your account statements in a
PDF2 or Text Only (HTML) format. e-Documents
is a FREE service when enrolled in Personal Online Banking and can
be accessed 24/7 for your convenience.
- Access a minimum of 15 months of statement history1
- View, print and/or save to your computer
- Convenient, 24/7 access
- View multiple accounts if you have a combined monthly statement4
It's easy and free - Sign up today!
Take the next step to protect your accounts and enroll in e-Statements5.
When you enroll in e-Statements we will stop sending you the pesky
paper statements; reducing the risk of mail fraud and
identity theft and saving you time and money3. Once you
enroll we'll notify you by email each time your checking and savings e-Statement is ready
to be viewed Personal Online Banking. To ensure your
information is kept secure and safe, you'll be required to login
to view your e-statement. You get all of the benefits of e-Document
- Avoid the monthly checking account paper statement fee3
- Reduce the risk of mail fraud and mail theft
- Access exact copies of your printed account statements electronically
- No more paper statements by U.S. mail
- Immediate access to your statements; no waiting for it to show
up in your mail box
It just takes a moment to stop paper delivery and switch to e-Statements5:
- Sign up for Personal Online Banking
- Sign on and select Options
- Go to eStatement Enrollment and select Edit
For Loan e-Statements please visit the Loan Servicing Center for eligibility.
Signing up for e-Statements automatically discontinues paper statements-switch back paper anytime!
here to enroll your eligible1 accounts Today!
1. Currently only available for Deposit Accounts; 2. You
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or higher) to view,
save or print a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can
download it for
free at www.adobe.com.
3. Monthly paper statement fee is waived when your eligible checking account is enrolled in
here to see eligible accounts. 4. To request a combined statement,
please call our customer service center at: (800) 359-BANK (2265).
5. Online Banking is required to receive your Deposit Account
statement electronically. To receive electronic delivery services,
you must have a working connection to the Internet with e-mail capability.