Personal Banking Services
Enhance your Fremont Bank personal Checking Account with our Personal Banking Services.
ATM Surcharge Fee Rebate*
Other banks will charge you a hefty surcharge if you use an ATM that's not part of their network. We won't let
that happen. When you have a selected Fremont Bank checking account, we'll rebate any other bank's ATM fees
charged to you.
Visa® Check Card
Want a convenient, safe way to make everyday purchases? Use the funds in your checking account without having to
Your Visa® CheckCard is also your Fremont Bank ATM card!
- Accepted at over 28 million locations worldwide
- Personalized with your photo for added security
- Fraud protection with Visa
- Enjoy 24/7 convenience for withdrawing cash, making deposits and transferring funds between your Fremont Bank accounts
- Use your card anywhere you see the PLUS® or STAR® symbols
Meet all your obligations, plus avoid embarrassment and expensive bounced-check fees if you're accidentally
overdrawn. See how to protect the checks you write as well as your financial reputation. Sign up for Overdraft
Protection with any eligible Fremont Bank checking or savings account, or apply for an Overdraft Line of Credit.
Track and save to disk your cancelled checks with online convenience.
- See front & back copies of images of your checks and monthly statement for faster account reconciliation
- No more storing cancelled checks
- Quick and easy access to balancing your account
The Perfect Checking Account to Fit Your Needs
Fremont Bank offers a range of services to help you get the items you need every day. Every Fremont Bank Personal
Checking Account includes the following services at no additional charge:
| Online Banking
Online Bill Pay
Unlimited TouchTone Calls
Unlimited Branch Visits
Online Check Images
| Imaged Checks
Small Check Pack
Visa Check Card
Programs (including, without limit, fees, rates and features) are subject to change without notice.
* Not available on all Personal Checking accounts. ATM surcharges will be automatically rebated for
any other Bank- owned and operated ATMs in the United States.