Fremont Bank Foundation: Funding Focus
The purpose of Fremont Bank Foundation is to support meritorious causes that will help create and maintain a healthy, vital community. A special interest is placed on grantmaking opportunities that focus on minimizing the root causes of community problems and that leverage grant effect through collaboration with other community partners. FBF will provide priority consideration to programs or initiatives that best reflect this interest within the following focus areas:
Education and Youth
- Programs that teach children and young adults life skills, such as money management, communication, parenting skills, nutrition, social skills…
- Initiatives that inspire children to become productive, healthy, and responsible adults.
Social and Human Care
- Programs that address the ratification of social issues, such as homelessness, criminal activities, child abuse, domestic violence…
- Initiatives that support the protection of our environment.
- Activities that improve the quality of life for all people in the communities served by Fremont Bank.
Arts and Culture
- Programs in the area of music, dance, theater, arts that enrich a community.
- Initiatives that provide a forum for people of all ages to develop talents in creative arts.
Health and Wellness
- Initiatives that focus on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
- Unduplicated programs essential to the fundamental medical care of a community.
- Programs that address cure and prevention of life-threatening diseases.