Fremont Bank Foundation: Eligibility Guidelines
Fremont Bank Foundation does not accept uninvited proposals. The members of our Board of Directors and our Advisory Committee prefer to seek out and select first-hand the organizations and/or projects for potential grant funding.
All selected grant recipients must:
- Be classified as a federal tax-exempt public charity under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3)
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative stability
- Operate as an equal opportunity employer
- Address specific community needs and have community support
Fremont Bank Foundation does not fund:
- Political or labor activities
- Operating deficits and debt payment programs
- Private foundations
- Intermediary organizations that raise and distribute funds in their own name
- Organizations without a federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status *
* Such requests may fall under our guidelines for Marketing Sponsorships. Please refer to that section for more information.