Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) Originations through Business Online Banking
are a convenient and cost effective way to transfer funds, pay State and Federal taxes, pay employees, collect
accounts receivables and pay invoices.
State and Federal Tax Payments
For mandated companies, our EFT Tax Payment processing through Business Online Banking allows you to schedule
your tax payments instead of having the IRS and Franchise Tax Board debit your account. With all Federal and California
State tax payment types available, it's an easy, convenient and secure method for making tax payments.
Direct Deposit Payroll
- All Federal and California State tax payment types are supported in pre-established templates.
- Enjoy a secure processing method.
- Dual approval gives you tighter internal controls.
Pay employees electronically and deposit directly into their bank account with our ACH Debit Origination services through
Business Online Banking.
Debit and Credit Origination
- Import the payroll data directly from your own accounting software.
- Create your payroll with the bank's software.
- Schedule payroll up to 7 days in advance.
In addition to Tax and Payroll services, we offer ACH services for your Collections and other Direct Deposit needs. With
Direct Payment, you can improve your company image and service level and maintain customer loyalty. Plus, you can save time
and money and improve your cash flow by collecting invoices, monthly dues, and other recurring payments automatically. Use
Direct Payment for employee expense reimbursements or vendor payments to further reduce your costs.
- Import the invoice data directly from your own accounting software.
- Create debit or credit files with the bank's software.
- Create files up to 7 days in advance.
- For added convenience, monitor credits and debits with online access and control 24/7 through Business Online Banking.
To learn more about these services or any other Fremont Bank Business Banking product or service, please contact us at:
Call: (866) 222-7215